- guitone license change (2011-07-17)
- monotone activity roundup (2011-01-21)
- guitone 1.0rc5 Windows installer available (2010-11-29)
- show all entries...
Guitone is a Qt-based, cross-platform graphical user interface for the distributed version control system monotone. It aims towards a full implementation of the monotone automation interface and is especially targeted at beginners. Guitone is copylefted under the GNU General Public License Version 3 or later.
- Create new databases and monotone projects
- Complete workspace management:
- add, drop, rename and revert files
- drag'n'drop support to move files
- filter files by state or file name
- display and edit file attributes
- update workspaces and commit changes
- find unaccounted renames and act accordingly
- support for big workspaces and much more
- Workspaceless database browsing:
- complete key management (key generation, passphrase changing)
- browse branches and log revisions
- annotate files and show their change history
- in-context display of file differences and diff complete revisions
- checkout and export revisions
- push, pull and / or sync from and to other monotone servers and much more
- Command-line calling interface (beta)
- Multiple window support, cross-platform integration (Mac OS X, Windows and Linux) and much more
For a complete list of features and changes, check the NEWS file.